Monday, February 11, 2008

Contemplation

Revered Readers,

Apropos, Insanity is contagious ( Is being Lunatic a crime?) . So, if you are seeking of redemption for sins, this is the only sane place in this world. So, free your mind from all the (d)evils and relax. Tie your seatbelts and listen to any soothing music while reading.
I expect this excursion to be pleasant and surreal in nature. Of course, I will be true to myself in this excursion. “And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.”-- I expect at least this cliché to be true.

“Jack, You haven’t properly knot your tie.
How does it matter? They won’t even notice me, forgot my tie.
No matter, but a tie should always be knot properly.”

Hi, namaskar, walekum-as-salaam…. So, now we have been introduced to each other, let’s move on…

Well, I’m a soi distant person with avant garde looks. Ok, you don’t believe me but then I don’t want you to believe me either. So it doesn’t matter. I believe future and past are tied in a circle. Neatly, elegantly and precisely. I may seem a simpleton to your uninitiated eyes, but that’s only to your eyes. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Ipso facto, I’m a soi distant person with avant garde looks. I guess, asinine logics have their own beauty.

You have to have a firm belief in yourself. Otherwise, sooner or later you will realise the excruciating pain your own flesh has been put through. You want to devour his gift to you- Life, vital air and all other things sans anxiety, jealousy, hate , rage and for extremist mortality too. But then, carte blanche offers you more than freedom-wanted or unwanted.
You may want to censure him for unwanted but in the end it is you who have to solve this riddle or you will find yourself in a most awkward predicament. You don’t want any situation to force you to live a sedentary life. It was a pure joy to watch a baby taking his first step. So, difficult situations provide you an opportunity to show every facet of your personality.

Today I feel like an inborn-optimist.

P.S- This is the first post of “Contemplation”. Hopefully, this will be the last one.



No comments: