Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Pursuit of Happyness

August Readers,

As for title, I personally owe to Will Smith. You may not know him but I guess then you truly deserve not knowing him either. Try googling. Purists may object my spelling prowess but happiness lies within you. So HappYness.
I just finished reading “Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less” by Jeffrey Archer. Reading Novels in a perfect rapture is bliss. But sometimes, you are forced to think why manipulation either of characters or end, is really necessary? Why good guys always win? Why bad guys are supposed to lose? Does ante-mortem sentimentalities of the novel really hurts author so much that he gives us much-needed-relief? Why Michael Corolene always succeeded in his vendetta? Why Howard Roark went till horizon to force his thoughts on the ever-opposing-society? Why society has to be depicted as ever-opposing? Why geniuses always have to be held in contempt for a considerable time-span of their lifetime? These questions really haunt me sometimes. May be, I want a much-needed-break from these classics and shift myself to books like “Name of the author” by “title of a book”. I guess that will be a great fun.
Seriously, I want to write more but I don’t want my creativity to seep away. I don’t want the muse to left me alone. I want to be me, not some braggart exploiting the blog world.
Here I leave you with YOU (in pursuit of your happiness).
Adios,
linkinrustle

No comments: